Thursday

The Bloggy Business

Now that I've warmed up my brain by posting a handful of ideas, I thought I should begin to post in a more organized fashion. I'm not an organized person, which is why you may never see any wide shots on this blog. I won't subject to you to our mess any more than I have to, but, be forewarned, messes happen here! If you like things tidy, LOOK AWAY! I think we're an average American family. We all have our own little interests. Mine happens to be homeschooling, entertaining, and feeding my family in a way that won't break our already broken bank. Hope you will stick around long enough to see that we're probably alot like the rest of you. That's what brings all of us Bloggy Moms together, isn't it? We write to inspire each other. We write thinking that maybe something we send out into cyber space may be usable to some other family. I think we even write sometimes to brag about our clever ideas! And, there's nothing wrong with that. So, why am I blogging? Well, I would like to say that I find myself the inspiring type, but that would be a large lie. I just want to share the ideas that float around in my head, and post pictures of the ideas we've tried out from other blogs. I'm not really sure how to get people to come here and read what I write, but I'll figure it all out in time. It won't take a genius to realize that my kids are featured at many different ages. That's because I'm going back into my files for ideas from years ago, and posting them as well. Some of the activities that I feature are from when Sadie, now 6, was just a toddler.

With all that said, here's another fun idea...


I use to make these fun puppies every year at a preschool I taught at. We made them red like Clifford, but you can make them any color you'd like. It's just a paper triangle with the edges folded down as ears. So simple, but the little ones will be so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment